Thursday, November 18, 2010

Official Twitter account launched

I’ve created a Twitter account: http://twitter.com/dwarvesh. Don’t worry, I am not going to be posting stuff like “It is raining”, “I like pizza”, “I am a dwarf”, “Buy my new t-shirt” or “I feel sad”.
But I will be announcing every post there. It is an easy way to post updates. It also has the advantage that sometimes I don’t have enough to say for an entire post but I could say a few words. Then you’ll get a short tweet. I wonder if there is a tool that allows you to combine and inspect your posting history from Blogger and Twitter as a common timeline.
In order to not have an empty Twitter, it would be easy to start spamming my backlog. But I won’t do that. Maybe.
Twitter widget is also available on the blog with the latest tweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment