Approval went though OK, but I don't know exactly what they do with an upload. Could be anything from a cursory glance at the description to a virus scan to an extremely thorough test and in a few hours I am going to get the most comprehensive and complete bug report collection from my entire career as a programmer from the IndieDB staff. I am OK with all variants except the first one :). Anyway, I checked with Avira for viruses. Indeed, snapshot 2 seems to have been infected with a trojan but my system is not infected, so I guess that the infection took place on the way from my dev computer to the MegaUpload upload. Mega!
Don't have any feedback yet and I hope that everything works smooth. I had to upload twice. Remember when I had the strange bug of FRAPS not working with DirectX and horribly crashing OpenGL. Well, it was back and present in my first upload. I think I tracked it down to mixing a MSC9 compiled DH with the Irrlicht.dll from the official repository. Compiling with MSC8 fixes the problems and FRAPS is working again and I have no random crashes.
I also couldn't help myself, and a few hours before upload I wrote a mesh importer/exporter for a blob archive. Now all meshes are imported from the same file, making my life as a packager a lot simpler. It was easy to write the importer and exporter and geometry worked fine, but I couldn't get it to shade properly. It took me over an hour to fix this and now I have much better understanding of Irrlicht materials. Using my new hard earned knowledge, I adjusted lighting a little. It is not a new lights setup, just the parameters were adjusted and the world seems to be just a little more alive. Lighting is subjective and some may not like this change, but I think it is a nice first step. No screenshots for you. You'll have to download and see it in action.