Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Screens of the day 05

Just a little filler while I work on other stuff: I decided to add a few skins to the editor. In the final version I would like to have them both use the same GUI skin, rather than the game having a skin and the editor using the skin of your target platform. I added a new menu to allow you to select the theme:


The first option uses the default skin from your operating system. The second and third options are based on Skulpture for KDE4, a theme I really enjoy created by Christoph Feck (skulptor). Here is a link if you want to check it out: Skulpture from www.kde-look.org. Check it out if you use Linux with KDE4! The skin does not look quite as good as the official KDE version, but I still like it:


The standard windows window frame does not fit well with the overall look of the theme. And there is a dark version, for people who do not enjoy a bright screen:

No comments:

Post a Comment